Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Remembering the time

.....were holding hands in the haunted house, walked under the same umbrella, sat in front of me at the bus, laughed at all my jokes even though it wasnt funny at all, shocked me with the electric lighter, had one too many conversations.. Oh i couldnt ask more :):) it really is the best trip ive ever had. What with the lovely little incidents and a great time with my best friends and my 9 of 28 girls, not to mention a great time with my crush (details in the front paragraph) i'd give everything to go back to that time. It was all fun fun fun from the first day to the last. Its something i'd remember, lyk, the rest of my life. Sure there was some teeny tiny bit of.. unhappy things such as the few many times when im being reminded that he has a girlf. Oh, sod it, whats the point of remembering it anyway? What matters the most is that i had such a great time with him while he was away from his girlf ha di ha. And then we were back to jakarta, and i woke up and then ka boom! All is vanished all is gone. The lovely time, i mean. Boo... How i wanted to go back to last week, spend another 5 days (and nights) with him and my friends, going on a trip i would never ever forget. Oh gosh im such a wimpy kid, am i? What hurts the most is the fact that i like him a little more than before..

No comments:

Post a Comment